I graduated from the University of St Mark and St John in 2016 with a 1st Class Honours Degree in Sports Therapy, after which I worked for Exeter Chiefs for three years as a Sports Therapist and Rehabilitator. My expertise lies within the rehabilitation of sporting injuries and I have worked with a variety of International level athletes in rowing, rugby and bobsleigh. Alongside Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation, my expertise and passion lies within Olympic Weightlifting, within which I compete full time. I have coached many UK athletes to a national level and fundamentally believe that training for strength can enhance anyone’s lifestyle and health. I am passionate about developing confidence and competence within strength training and would be very happy to assist you with your strength goals. Please come and say hi and we can discuss how I might be able to help you.
- BSc Honours 1st Class Sports Therapy
- FdSc Distinction Sports Therapy
- British Weightlifting Level 2 Coach
- Amateur Swimming Association Level 1 Water Polo Coach
- RFU Immediate Care in Sport Level 2
- First Aid at Work Level 2
- Mental Health First Aid
- Member of the Sports Therapy Organisation
A graduate in Strength and Conditioning, I have experience training athletes from a wide variety of ages and athletic backgrounds including basketball, weight lifting and body building. As a competitive weightlifter and BWLA Level 1 coach, my speciality lies within coaching Olympic-style weightlifting to aspiring weightlifters, cross-fitters and athletes of all sports.
Don't hesitate to approach me if you see me around the gym, I would be more than happy to help you achieve your goals!
- BSc (Hons) Strength and Conditioning Coaching
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- British Weight Lifting Assistant Club Coach
- BTEC National Diploma in Sport Development and Coaching
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- First Class BA Hons Dance Performance
- All grades up to and including Advanced 2 RAD Classical Ballet
- ARAD Certified Ballet Teacher