A to Z of facilities
The University of Exeter is home to some of the best sports facilities in the South West. We are dedicated to providing an excellent sporting experience to players at all levels from across the community. Over the last decade we have invested in excess of £20million in the creation of the highest quality training environments and resources for the development, coaching and playing of sport.
See a virtual tour of our facilities.
Many of these facilities are available to students, staff and members of the public. See our 2023/24 price list here.
Our facilities include:
- Athlete Development Centre (Sports Park)
- All-weather pitches (Sports Park)
- Boathouse (Off-site)
- Cricket Centre (Sports Park)
- Duckes Meadow (Off-site)
- Golf Centre (Sports Park)
- Indoor Pool (St Luke’s)
- Outdoor Pool (Exeter Streatham Campus)
- Performance Analysis Suite (Sports Park)
- Russell Seal Fitness Centre (Sports Park)
- Squash Courts (Sports Park)
- Sports Park Sports Hall (Sports Park)
- St Luke’s Gym (St Luke’s)
- St Luke’s Sports Centre (St Luke’s)
- Exeter Tennis Centre (Sports Park)
- Topsham Sports Ground (Off-site)