St Luke's Sports Centre:
- When making a booking, please indicate who the booking is for. The system automatically assumes you are “an anonymous non-member” – click to change this. Personal details are captured in order to identify ownership of bookings and to enable us to contact you in the event if a booking being cancelled. If you are a member, you will also be eligible for discounts on most activities.
- Members may book for activities and classes up to 14 days in advance.
- Non-members can book up to seven days in advance.
- If you have any queries about your bookings please contact the Sports Park or St Luke's Sports Centre receptions.
- Members must pay for all outdoor bookings and bookings above £10 at the time of booking.
- Non-members must pay for all bookings at the time of booking.
- The minimum amount for card purchases is £3.50.
- Please ensure that you visit the "checkout" to confirm your booking before closing your internet browser. Bookings that are not "checked out" will be cancelled automatically.
- A confirmation email will be sent after each booking is made. Please ensure that you have received this email to confirm your booking.
- Customers who fail to attend a booked Fitness Class will be charged in full.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
We encourage block bookings to be made by sports teams, schools, colleges, companies and groups.
Please make major bookings well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Discounts may be offered for regular bookings and major bookings made in advance.
What can be booked?
All our facilities can be booked.
We can liasie with the University of Exeter Event Exeter Team to ofer conference areas, accommodation with en-suite rooms and catering services all available to book for sports tours, training campus, competitions, events and conferences.
Tell us what you want and we can make it happen. We can cater for special dietary needs, provide rooms for physiotherapy treatments and even make sure our facilities are available for early morning training.
Please contact us on 01392 724432 or 01392 722255 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.