- When making a booking, please indicate who the booking is for. The system automatically assumes you are “an anonymous non-member” – click to change this. Personal details are captured in order to identify ownership of bookings and to enable us to contact you in the event if a booking being cancelled. If you are a member, you will also be eligible for discounts on most activities.
- Members may book for activities and classes up to 14 days in advance.
- Non-members can book up to seven days in advance.
- If you have any queries about your bookings please contact the Sports Park or St Luke's Sports Centre receptions.
- Members must pay for all outdoor bookings and bookings above £10 at the time of booking.
- Non-members must pay for all bookings at the time of booking.
- The minimum amount for card purchases is £3.50.
- Please ensure that you visit the "checkout" to confirm your booking before closing your internet browser. Bookings that are not "checked out" will be cancelled automatically.
- A confirmation email will be sent after each booking is made. Please ensure that you have received this email to confirm your booking.
- Customers who fail to attend a booked Fitness Class will be charged in full.
Regular facility hire
Clubs, schools or groups looking to regularly hire pitches and other major facilities should contact our block bookings team - Please note: This does not apply to fitness classes or one-off bookings.