The Sports Park, based on Streatham campus, is home to some of the best sports facilities in the South West and is a hub for the Athletic Union and British Universities and Colleges Sport events. Exeter Tennis Centre and the Sir Christopher Ondaatje Devon Cricket Centre are also based here, offering indoor playing space that is unrivalled in the region.
The Sports Park is currently benefitting from an £8million development which has already seen the water-based hockey pitch resurfaced, a new 3g rubber crumb MUGA pitch installed and six outdoor tennis courts covered.
- The Russell Seal Fitness Centre (200 Station gym)
- Eight badminton courts
- Double sports hall
- Two exercise studios
- Four squash courts
- Six covered netball courts
- Exeter Tennis Centre - four indoor and six covered tennis courts
- Sir Christopher Ondaatje Devon Cricket Centre - four indoor nets, bowling machines and indoor game space
- Conference facilities
- Ocean Physio and Rehab
- Changing rooms and showers
- Water based hockey pitch
- Sand based astro pitch
- Rubber crumb astro pitch
- MUGA - quarter sized rubber crumb pitch (five-a-side football size)
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- Heated swimming pool at Cornwall House
See our amazing facilities for yourself, with our virtual tour.