Tennis Centre links
Book online or telephone: 01392 724452 (option one)
Sign-up at any time: our pro-rata pricing means prices decrease as each week passes.
University of Exeter Tennis – High Performance Centre
Since 2017 University of Exeter has been the number 1 choice for elite tennis players from around the world.
As well as our student high performance programme, the University of Exeter run one of the most respected junior high performance programmes in Great Britain.
This programme provides full time training and a competition support package for juniors competing at a National and International Level.
High Performance Programme - player achievements:
- Athena Nathalia (Indonesia) - ITF Junior World Ranking 345
- Sneha Kotecha (Kenya) - ITF Junior World Ranking 249
- Grace Piper – British Champion, British Masters Champion
- Matt Rutter – ITF Junior World Ranking 199
- Ola Pitak (Poland) - British Clay Court Champion, WTA World Ranking 753
- Aleksandra Pitak (Poland) – WTA World ranking 874
- Oshi Leverton – British Clay Court Champion
- Jack Findell Hawkins – ATP World Ranking 635
- Nadia Rawson – GB Universities Team
- Sophie Woon – GB Universities Team
- Mert Ozdemir (Turkey) – ATP World Ranking 887
Full time tennis for players who strive to excelence and become the best they can be:
Up to 20 hours per week – included:
- 16 hours per week on court training
- Strength and Conditioning with the University High Performance Team
- On site sports psychology + nutrition support
- On site physiotherapy centre
- National + International tournament support
For more information please contact our Head Coach, Guy Leverton