University of Exeter Swimming Club
The University of Exeter Swimming Club (EUSC) is welcoming to all abilities with six swimming sessions and two circuit sessions each week. Our competitive swimmers benefit from an exclusive weekly squad session and a training camp, all in preparation for the British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) competitions. We also offer an international trip to Karlsruhe, Germany for all members, which is sure to be a blast! We have two dedicated coaches and a committee who are welcoming, open and approachable to everyone. Whether you are new to swimming or have always been competing, EUSC has something to offer you. With regular socials, a friendly atmosphere, involvement in various intramural sports and a varsity held annually, we guarantee you will enjoy your time here!
Club training times
|Monday||Swimming||St Luke's Sports Centre||09:00-11:00|
|Tuesday||Swimming||St Luke's Sports Centre||20:30-22:00|
|Thursday||Swimming||St Luke's Sports Centre||19:00-20:30|
|Friday||Swimming||St Luke's Sports Centre||09:00-11:00|
|Friday||Circuits||St Luke's Sports Centre||18:00-20:00|
|Saturday||BUCS Squad||St Luke's Sports Centre||16:00-18:00|
|Sunday||Swimming||St Luke's Sports Centre||16:00-18:00|
Notable club achievements
- Becki Warner achieved a bronze medal in the 50m Fly British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) competition 2010 – and has also competed at GB Trials.
- Ilya Skliarov became 5th fastest student in GB at BUCS 2013, qualifying for GB Trials 2013.
- Both women’s team relays finished in top 10 in GB at BUCS 2013.
- Two swimmers competed in 2012 Olympic trials.
- Many previous BUCS finalists, always finishing in top third at BUCS championships.