Tab Master 3
University of Exeter Men's Football Club
The University of Exeter Athletic Football Club is developing into one of the biggest clubs at Exeter. Our professional and friendly atmosphere invites players of all abilities to get involved. With eight competitive teams playing throughout the week in a variety of competitions, cups and training, the club offers a strong professional ethos for those looking at serious involvement as well as the more casual footballer. We welcome anyone looking to experience a thriving University sports club environment; meet new people at weekly socials, play with friends and feel like part of a team. Everyone at our club is important to us and we aim to give each member the experience they’re looking for. So whatever level you have played at before, we have something for you at EUAFC!
Club training times
|Monday||Club Training||Sports Park||15:00-19:00|
|Monday||Club Training||Sports Park||20:00-21:00|
|Tuesday||Club Training||Sports Park||17:00-19:00|
|Tuesday||Club Training||Sports Park||20:00-22:00|
|Thursday||Club Training||Sports Park||20:00-22:00|
|Thursday||Club Training||Sports Park||21:00-22:00|
|Friday||Club Training||Sports Park||19:00-20:00|
|Friday||Club Training||Sports Park||19:00-22:00|
Notable club achievements
- 1st Team 2013/14 promotion into BUCS Premier South.
- 4th Team 2013/14 promotion into Devon & Exeter Football League.
- 5th Team 2013/14 promotion into Devon & Exeter Football League.
- 5th Team entered into BUCS for the 2014/15 season.
- 6th Team entered into Devon & Exeter Football League.
- Creation of an 8th Team.
- 2013/14 AU Club development of the year.
- FA Standard Chartered Status.