University of Exeter Cycling Club
The University of Exeter Cycling Club (EUCC) is one of Exeter’s largest sports clubs with multiple sponsors and over 120 members. We cover all aspects of the sport, including road racing, cross-country, downhill, BMX, casual rides and much more. Training is held twice a week and smaller rides go out most days. The location of the university makes for some of the most spectacular road rides in the UK along with unprecedented XC/DH trails very close by. We welcome all abilities and are a very sociable bunch and to top it off we are the cheapest Athletic Union (AU) affiliated club!
Club training times
|Wednesday||Down Hill Rides||Various||13:30|
|Saturday||Down Hill Rides||Various||09:00|
Other rides take place on a regular (often daily) basis throughout the year.
Notable club achievements
- Ranked 3rd in the South West British Cycling rankings.
- 2nd place in the 2012/13 BUCS team time trail.
- We have set up and hosted our own road race series.
- In 2011 / 2012 both our member numbers and sponsorship deals doubled.
- Currently fifth overall in the British Universities and Colleges Sport competition.
- We have teamed up with Team CMI to create a filter for talented riders to move into a professional racing team.