University of Exeter Athletics Club
Joining the University of Exeter Athletics club is a guaranteed way of getting fit and making some of the best friends you will have during your time at university. With opportunities ranging from running socially to competing against international athletes at British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) Championships, EUAC offers something to those who have an interest in developing themselves and maximising their athletic and social potential. We welcome and cater for all abilities and athletics events.
If you have an interest in track and field events, cross country or jogging, or want to gain some speed to help you achieve your goals with another Athletic Union club, then EUAC is the club for you. Our vibrant and diverse social scene is one that caters for people of all backgrounds; one that we believe binds us together as a team and translates into success on the track. So whether you are an experienced competitor or just looking to try something new, EUAC definitely has something to offer you.
Club training times
|Monday||Track Session||Exeter Arena, EX4 8NT||17:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||Social Run||Stocker Road, Entrance||19:00|
|Wednesday||Track Session||Exeter Arena, EX4 8NT||14:00-15:00|
|Thursday||Social Run||Stocker Road, Entance||19:00|
|Friday||Track Session||Exeter Arena, EX4 8NT||14:00-15:00|
|Saturday||Park Run, 5K||Exeter Quay||09:00|
Notable club achievements
- South West United Services XC League – Men’s and Women’s Team Winners 2012
- British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) Indoors and Outdoors – Several athletes reaching the semi-finals and finals in their events
- BUCS XC 2013 – Most improved university compared with 2012
- Competed at the 2012 London Games’ Test Event at the Olympic Stadium
- Top three finish in the Brooks Westward XC League