Tab Master 3
University of Exeter Windriders
WINDSURFING, KITESURFING AND WAKEBOARDING. We do all three, and as a member of Windriders you can participate and compete in as many of these sports as you like! Windriders is perfect for beginners; we have qualified instructors for each sport and loads of beginner equipment, including wetsuits. Traditionally, Exeter is one of the top universities for windsurfing, wakeboarding and kitesurfing, we compete nationally in all three sports.
We are very friendly and love getting to know new members on our many trips and socials… so what are you waiting for?
Club training times
|Saturday / Sunday||Beginners Windsurfing||Various||Various|
|Saturday / Sunday||Wakeboaring||Various||Various|
|Various||Wakeboarding, Windsurfing and Kitesurfing trips||Various||Various|
Notable club achievements
- Won the 2012 Kitesurfing nationals
- Won the 2012 ‘Zero to Hero’ Kitesurfing competitions
- British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) Bronze, Silver and Gold in Female Advanced Windsurf Fleet 2012
- 3rd in Student Windsurf Association National Series
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd in SWA Ladies National Series