Freshers membership prize
1st year University of Exeter students. Win your 2019/20 Inclusive Sports Membership renewal! Simply sign up to a full Gym or Inclusive sports membership by Sunday 23 September and you could win next year's membership for FREE!
Gym and Inclusive sports memberships can be purchased online or at the Sports Park / St Luke's Sports Centre reception. The winner will be chosen at random using our leisure management system and notified during the week of Monday 24 September.
Why should you sign up?
- Membership prices are being frozen again (no membership rise since 2013)
- No joining fee
- More than just a gym – you can access 2 swimming pools, sports halls, exercise studios, artificial pitches, indoor cricket centre, 10 indoor tennis courts, access to sports coaching qualifications and much more!
- Over 80 fitness classes per week including Les Mills
- Two campus locations – convenience of training near your lecture, accommodation or workplace
- Brand new, top of the range Life Fitness cardio equipment at both gyms
- Introduction of fitness tracking app, Halo, with integration to other 3rd party apps e.g. Strava etc.
- Highly qualified fitness staff to provide a broad range of health and fitness advice (for free)
- More gym floor classes and fitness instructional workshops from September in the Russell Seal Fitness Centre (RSFC)
- New Wattbike area at the RSFC
- New Eleiko platforms at the RSFC
- Creation of dedicated HIIT areas within the RSFC with new equipment
- New large stretching area at the RSFC
- Greater access to personal trainers
- Access to internal and external gym challenges
- Updated visuals in the gym with your images and quotes - look out for communications inviting your ideas!
Gym Membership receives:
- Unlimited access to the Russell Seal Fitness Centre at the Sports Park
- Unlimited access to St Luke's Sports Centre
- On-line induction (no queues or booking)
- Free face to face induction
- Free Boditrax (precision body composition) - 12 maximum
- Access to fitness tracking app - Halo (book gym floor classes, request programme, link 3rd party apps)
- 1 free basic programme design - requested via Halo fitness app or in person
- Access to 3rd party fitness promotions
- Free external gym challenges (Archon Combine) and internal challenges
- Free gym floor instructional workshops and pop-up classes
Inclusive Membership receives:
- All of the above gym benefits
- Use of St Luke's Sports Centre Indoor Pool
- Access to the University's heated Outdoor Pool (April-Sept)
- Access to Swim Fit classes
- Over 80 classes a week in term time (over 60 during holidays)
- Access to the latest Les Mills classes, launches and promotions (virtual and instructor-led)
- Full suite of virtual classes
- Free bookings of squash courts, badminton courts, outdoor tennis courts and table tennis
- Discounted rates on other activities e.g. football pitches, cricket nets etc.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize is open to 1st year University of Exeter students only (including 1st year postgraduate students)
- To enter, a full Gym or Inclusive membership (no phased memberships) must be purchased by Sunday 23 September
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted using the email provided when purchasing their membership
- The prize is not refundable, has no cash value and cannot be transferred to another person