Free Gym Open Day
On Saturday 14 July, we will be opening the University of Exeter Sports Park gym to all members of the public! You'll be able to use the fantastic 200-station centre at any time during the day for FREE, even if you're not a member of the facilities. Simply fill in a short disclaimer form at reception and away you go!
Enjoy use of:
- 200-station Sports Park gym
- Les Mills fitness classes during the day
Gym opening times on Saturday 14 July: 08:45-18:00
Les Mills Launch
Also, on Saturday 14 July, we'll be hosting a special day of instructor-led and virtual fitness classes in celebration of Les Mills releasing their new workout routines!
All fitness classes on this day are FREE with the following timetable running:
|BodyPump||09:15-10:00||Studio 1||Sol & Sally|
|BodyBalance||10:15-11:00||Studio 1||Sol & Sally|
|BodyAttack||11:15-12:00||Studio 1||Nikki & Sally|
|Grit Cardio Virtual||13:15-13:45||Studio 1||-|
|Synrgy||13:30-14:00||Gym Floor||Gym staff|
|Grit Strength Virtual||14:00-14:30||Studio 1||-|
|Grit Plyo Virtual||14:45-15:15||Studio 1||-|
Members and non-members will be able to book onto their chosen session for FREE from Saturday 30 June by visiting reception at the Sports Park or calling 01392 724452. Classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis with spaces expected to fill quickly.
Interested in becoming a member?
Why should you sign up now?
- Membership prices are being frozen again (no membership rise since 2013)
- More than just a gym – Inclusive and PAYG memberships give you access to much more over two campuses
- Replacement of 32 items of cardio equipment in the Russell Seal Fitness Centre in July 2018
- Replacement of all cardio equipment at St Luke’s in August 2018
- Introduction of fitness tracking app with integration to other 3rd party apps e.g. Strava etc.
- More gym floor classes and fitness instructional workshops from September in the Russell Seal Fitness Centre
- Greater access to personal trainers
- Creation of dedicated HIIT areas within the Russell Seal Fitness Centre with new equipment
- Creation of external and internal gym challenges
- Updating all the visuals in the gym with your images and quotes - look out for communications inviting your ideas!
Gym Membership receives:
- On-line induction (no queues or booking)
- Free face to face induction
- Free Boditrax (precision body composition) - 12 maximum
- 1 free basic programme design
- Access to fitness tracking app
- Access to 3rd party fitness promotions
- Free external gym challenge (Archon Combine) and internal challenges
- Free gym floor instructional workshops and pop-up classes
Inclusive Membership receives:
- All of the above gym benefits
- Use of St Luke's Sports Centre Indoor Pool
- Access to the University's heated Outdoor Pool (April-Sept)
- Access to Swim Fit classes
- Over 80 classes a week in term time (over 60 during holidays)
- Access to the latest Les Mills classes, launches and promotions (virtual and instructor-led)
- Full suite of virtual classes
- Free bookings of squash courts, badminton courts, outdoor tennis courts and table tennis
- Discounted rates on other activities e.g. football pitches, cricket nets etc.